Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Sydney - Home Stay with the Ungs

My trip to Sydney wasn't one of a conventional tourist. I did not visited much of the renowned tourist locations. However i had a 'home stay' with the locals, the Ungs, who of cause were the best host i ever will get in my entire life.

The Ung's New Residence

My days seem to follow the schedule of the Ungs especially Doreen. Most days would be spend by the Harbors (Darling Harbor / Sydney Harbor). I like the feeling of doing nothing but drinking coffee and reading a book while enjoying the breeze.

The trip was also exciting because i got to tour with Janet and Merrill's wedding 'tour' when they went for their wedding photo shoot. Even got to see their new apartment... and learn about the cockroach bombs which are very popular but less seen in Singapore.

Darling Point

Lighthouse on a Hill

The Trip wasn't only about Janet's wedding. It was also about Doreen's graduation. I think graduations are like one of the most fun part of anyone's life. I been to 4 graduations ceremonies but never have i been bored. Doreen look particularly over joyed, well at least i felt she was. Well i enjoyed being their at her graduation, it felt happy to see my god-sister graduate. Haha, since Secondary school, i think she always dislike school but then again... who doesn't?

Merrill, Janet and Doreen - The best Hosts in the World

No comments: